Client Success Stories
Supporting a Global Strategy
Molson Coors Brewing Company is one of the world's largest brewers, with net sales of more than US$5.6 billion. Molson Coors is the leading brewer in Canada, founded by pioneering families and tracing its roots back to 1786, and has a broad portfolio of over 40 brands including: Molson Canadian, Coors Light, Corona, and Creemore Springs.
Challenges facing the Sales organization included:
- Volume and market share being eroded on all fronts
- Lack of consistent sales behaviours across country
- Significant opportunity to improve upon existing sales processes and systems
- Relationship vs. solution orientation
The Fusion Solution:
Molson Canada's sales organization has transformed itself through a strategy called Customer Preferred Supplier, by successfully ingraining the discipline of “The Molson Way of Selling and Managing” with Fusion Learning's involvement and support.
- The Molson Way to Sell – a consistent, disciplined approach to match sales objectives with Customer needs, while improving conditions within business relationships.
- The Molson Way to Manage – developing people and delivering plan through active input and “In Market” coaching.
- Improved sales consistency and effectiveness
- Adopted “The Molson Way to Sell and Coach” nationally
- Improved focus on Strategic Brand execution in market
- Regained preferred supplier status with the largest, fastest growing National Chain in Canada
“Our dozen strategic brands grew at three times industry growth. That's a key indicator for the success of our work with Fusion Learning.”
Rick Tousaw, Area Vice President – Ontario
“What the Customer sees is that we’re getting better at what we do for them – probing and asking better questions, negotiating better. It’s done wonders for our selling skills.”
Clay Bertrand, Sales Manager